"Wherefore, I the Lord ask you this question - Unto what were ye ordained? To preach my gospel by the Spirit, even the Comforter which was sent forth to teach the truth."
-D&C 50:13-14

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

May 21, 2012

Hello my family!

Well we had an incredible week here in Ft. Myers.  I can't believe the miracles that we've seen over the last few days.  We finally got everything in line for Jobiana, and on Tuesday she was baptized!  Wow, what a spiritual meeting that was.  She has been waiting so faithfully and patiently over the last couple of moths for this day.  President Pritt, our stake president here, spoke on baptism and shared some pretty neat information.  Jobiana was baptized on the 183rd anniversary of Joseph Smith.  I had the opportunity to baptize her, and it was incredible.  The Spirit was so strong as she was washed of all past mistakes, and came back up out of the water.  On Sunday she was confirmed a member of the Church by President Pritt.  The whole ward was so excited and really supportive of her.  It was the perfect last week of my mission.  I really couldn't have asked for anything more.  It's so hard for me to actually think that my time here in Florida is coming to an end.  I'd always heard about the priceless memories and lasting friendships that I would make on my mission, and suddenly I understand all of that now.  I would never replace my time here and am just so grateful the Lord has allowed me to experience all of it.  My testimony has been strengthened and I know that the church is true.  I've never been so sure.  Christ lives and I know that He is my Savior and Redeemer.  I love you all and can't wait to see you!  

Love,

Elder Kade Bartschi  

No comments:

Post a Comment