"Wherefore, I the Lord ask you this question - Unto what were ye ordained? To preach my gospel by the Spirit, even the Comforter which was sent forth to teach the truth."
-D&C 50:13-14

Monday, January 3, 2011

Pictures from Chmapion's Gate

Elder Larson and I showing off our pajama pants on Christmas eve Bro. Termini (less active that I've been working with my whole time here) Bro and Sis Doubleday (awesome couple that have taken good care of us) The Wentzel family (he's in the bishopric and hilarious. they went to byu-i).
Bratsman family (bishop, really great family)
Us being gangsta with Bro Doubleday
With the Bish family (he's the one that's not a member and gives me lots of disney and harry potter souviners haha)
The Gooch family (he's the pedodontist and they are an awesome couple)
Frost to show you that it does get cold here. not -14 kind of cold, but still cold haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment